AADIVER'S BAAAAAAACK!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Frank Farmer on November 29, 2000 at 17:01:32:

...back from a fabulous week of relaxing and diving off St. Croix in the U.S. Virgins, truly a very underated tropical dive destination. In addition to the reefs, walls, and wrecks, you get the best of the Caribbean: reggae, rasta, steel drums AND the perks and protections of the U.S. Two recommendations: for the wrecks of Butler Bay off Friedricksted, go with SCUBAWEST, located near the pier on Strand St. $65.00 for a two tank dive on two wrecks with your own gear, ten bucks more using theirs. Deepest 110 fsw, shallowest 45 fsw. And they allow you to dive independently! For economical digs, stay at the Breakfast Club B&B in Christiansted. A short walk into town, $65.00 per night double with bath and kitchen AND a full breakfast that would cost you ten bucks in town. All these rates are off season rates. Season runs from mid December to April 15th. I could rave on but you'd think I was an overhyped travel agent. Can't wait to go back.
Wow, the Board's been a love fest since I've been away. Gotta think of something to stir things up again! (Just kidding)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]