Re: Emergency Phone #s for All Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on December 11, 2000 at 15:05:08:

In Reply to: Emergency Phone #s for All Divers posted by Chamber Day on December 11, 2000 at 12:12:17:

Ken,

As someone who has been very intimately involved with the Chamber day events the last several years, and as an independant individual ( you can feel free to read this as someone who is NOT dependant upon your shop for boat rentals ) it seems clear to me that it is time for you to resign your role as Chamber Day chairman.

Chamber Day was designed by the boat owners as a way to help support the chamber, however in your tenure as chairman you have turned this into the Ken Kurtis show.

In posts such as this you should NOT be speaking as Chamber day chairman. I have called for your resignation but have yet to even receive the courtesy of a response.

The Chamber Day even was NOT designed to act as your personal platform to heighten your diminishing profile.

Whether you want to believe this or not, several boat owners that I have personally spoken to resent the fact that you have approached this event in the fashion that you have..

You either better understand quickly that this event is about the chamber and NOT about Ken Kurtis or you jeapordize everything this event stands for..

I would urge you NOT to speak on behalf of the Chamber Day event until we have a full and final resolution to this matter...

This is NOT the Ken Kurtis day this is about the Chamber but you seem unwilling to accept that notion and are living in denial...

Regards

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]