Re: Why attack Ken?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on December 13, 2000 at 11:05:54:

In Reply to: Re: Why attack Ken? posted by Gerry on December 13, 2000 at 09:39:41:

Gerry,

Let me be as absolutely clear as possible and then you can go F yourself.. To the extent that Chris didn't monitor this board I would have harsher words and should you feel the need to settle this in another manner please feel free to show a pair nd meet me face to face..

Posted by Gerry on December 13, 2000 at 09:39:41:

Did somebody not give you the respect you thought you bought with Daddy’s hard earned money? Poor little fella…

For your information my father was killed in a car accident when I was 11 months old.. My mother raised 3 children solo while living on Social Security. We grew up very poor and everything I have is because I worked my ass off to get it and not because it was handed to me..

When you believe that you are even in the realm of reality to argue with me go ahead but so far you have shown that you are an attention starved POS...

EVERYTHING I have said I can and will back up. but not to some low life POS such as yourself...

You want a piece of me, fine.. I'll be down at 22nd Street Landing Friday night..

If you feel like bringing people's families into this you better be prepared to back it up..

You stick your nose in where it has no business under some misguided belief that you are defending your friends..

Well I'm available or are you just a big mouth with no B*lls to back it up...

I'm done with you and I suggest you check the facts before you ask to publicly air information that all involved would agree is best left to private discussions.. This speaks to your total stupidity about issues that you know NOTHING about but want to act as if you have a clue...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]