Don't want to argue, and I know how the

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jusfer on January 07, 2000 at 00:00:55:

In Reply to: Re: Jason, what company do you work for? And posted by Jason on January 06, 2000 at 21:03:11:

media twist your tongue if they feel like it. Which means it makes sense to implement what you call a gag order if there are sensitive issues, no matter whether it's the aquarium, a for-profit corporation, or a political institution. Some people are just not prepared enough to be an adequate interviewee for someone looking for something.

AFAIK, the aquarium's take and procurement policies are not anything that one could criticize. However, if someone has an agenda to do just that, he'll find a way to twist an incomplete answer and make the story the way he wants it. That's the same with any institution--they all have issues that should not be discussed publicly by everybody, and I bet it's the same in your company. Not that I want to know their margin, but I'm sure there is something they would not want you to talk about here on a forum. Doesn't mean if there is something to hide that it is illegal.

That was my only point.

Jusfer

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]