"If you wanna be happy the rest of your life...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wayne on December 21, 2000 at 07:56:20:

In Reply to: I just can't resist. posted by seahunt on December 21, 2000 at 05:52:40:

...Make a diver woman your wife!"

When my wife first started diving, 24 years ago, she was a major babe. Now, 4 kids later and 23 years of putting up with my crap, she is does not look at all like a rock & roll groupie.

But at 95 fsw on air, she is a beautiful sight. Especially in her new stylish BC she got this year! Face it, if you want to pick up girls based on thier looks only, be my guest. You can have the empty headed vain ones. As for me and my type, we take women of substance. And looks are such a minor part of the person. What would happen if you married a woman based on her looks and an accident left her scarred? Do not be shallow - except while decompressing.

Of course I look at my four young daughters and hope they come up with snotty masks to keep diver guys away! After all they might fall for long haired dive bums, and how could they support me in my old age? I need them to marry rich guys!

All kidding aside, look deep into the whole person and you will find things of value to fall in love with. Youth and beauty fade. Go for this things that last. Scubapro regulators and women who dive California .

Wayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]