Re: Cabo San Lucas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by simon on December 26, 2000 at 23:41:09:

In Reply to: Cabo San Lucas posted by JRM on December 26, 2000 at 10:49:28:

my wife and i were ther in october and we had some decent diving that could have been great.
please allow me to give some advice that i can actually say i would have been real greatful to have been given before we went down...
first, don't talk to anyone in the airport who says they are going to help you. they are all on the pay roll of some time share that are trying to get you to drop some time and money on their place.
second, go straight to amigos del mar. they were the best dive op we found and really wish we had not gone to any other.
third, since you have non scuba people with you make use of the party snorkle boats like the pez gato. all you can drink and free snorkle equipment whiloe on board.
fourth, do have dinner at the stoplight restaurant.
fifth, ask the good people at amigos del mar to hook you up with a water taxi so you can snorkle lovers beach at your leisure.
sixth, unless you really want to be tortured,AVOID THE TIME SHARE PEOPLE!
we got some real good pictures of sea lions morays mullets and puffers and parrots and stuff but had we gone straight to a good shop and stuck with them instead of shopping around it could have been better. have fun.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]