Re: DIR question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on December 27, 2000 at 17:10:21:

In Reply to: Re: DIR question posted by Max Bottomtime on December 27, 2000 at 16:39:40:

Max,

You know full well that the poster that I was responding to bragged about the fact that he runs his computer console down his back, through his buttcrack and between his legs..

But FTR since you are so pedantic, you used the words *people* and *their* indicating a plural and then you wonder why I respond in kind. You wanted full well to leave other posters with the impression that I tell diver's to shove compuer consoles up their ass and thus are antagonistic..

As for the Matterhorn trip, I stand behind everything I said about you..

You brag about diving deep air, solo so you'll never ever have to worry about diving with me because you won't have that choice.. There is no way that I would agree to dive with you.. You dive dangerously and I try to eliminate the problem before I get into the water and by choosing not to dive with you I eliminate one problem..

As for Colin et. al., if they want to dive with you let 'em, that's not my problem...

If you want the board left for exchanges of ideas that I suggest you stop distorting the record and then I'll get back to sharing information...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]