My god are you my twin?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mattschechter on January 13, 2001 at 18:23:13:

In Reply to: I Love to dive, i am certafied but i dont have the equipment-please read posted by Bryan Comyns on January 12, 2001 at 13:47:14:

How odd. I am 15, 5'9" 140lbs and I love to dive but my parents don't support it either. They arn't exactly against it they are just ambivolent. I purchased all of my own gear, and my wallet got very light. I didn't have any money to begin with so now I'm kind of in the whole. I got my wet suit and BC at a big sale (wetsuit $100 BC lightly used $60) and purchased my reg (too much depends on it to buy used) The reg was a pretty penny but I bought a computer and a fairly good reg so it should last. Some questions: how long have you been diving? Where? Who do you go with? Where do you live (SoCal, Mid, SF, NorCal; be general this is a public board)? What kind of gear are you looking for? If you live in SoCal there is a "Yard Sale" at I think Dive N' Surf sometime in Feb. Scuba Toys has one in October and Sport Chalet has them occasionaly in different stores. Hope this helps and I am looking forward to talking to you further. Have a good weekend (school tuesday uk!)
-matt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]