Re: A few more thoughts

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on January 18, 2001 at 09:30:59:

In Reply to: Re: A few more thoughts posted by seahunt on January 17, 2001 at 20:56:17:

Seahunt,

Just so you understand *model*, and I thought I've been 100% clear on this point, I use the Weinke RGBM *model* and I incorporate deep stops..

Weinke has put out volumes and volumes of information in this regard and as I noted a few weeks ago, based upon Bruce Weinke's posts, NAUI will be converting to the RGBM model shortly.. I'm not using my own model, just so we are clear..

Anyway, you name the time, the site and I'll follow any sawtooth dive you want to do, you keep your computer and I'll do my own calculations and I gaurantee I'll come within NDL limits..

But as I said there isn't any reason to debate this over the net because the proof is in the pudding.. Bear in mind I'm on the Great Escape most weekends and we never bring computers and have no problems.. Ask Frank when he was with us and he'll tell you the same story... You are free to join us on the Great Escape or we can use your boat it makes no difference to me..

Other than that the reality is we can keep debating minutae and at this point it really does come down, in my mind, to a willingness on your part to begin a dive with added risk than I do..

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]