Matterhorn 4/21/01

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on January 23, 2001 at 12:16:54:

Matterhorn
April 21, 2001
Great Escape

I am running another trip to the Matterhorn on Saturday, April 21, 2001. The boat will leave San Pedro Friday evening at midnight. As usual the destination is dependent upon cooperative weather.

This trip is limited to Trimix certified divers only and I do NOT allow solo diving on these trips. Every diver will be required to file a dive plan before entering the water and we will also not allow END’s of greater than 130’. All divers are required to have DAN Master insurance, or it’s equivalent.

This is an invitational only trip and we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse passage to anyone.

We have scheduled the USS Sacramento as the back up site should the weather preclude us getting to the Matterhorn. The USS Sacramento sits in 230’, so you should plan your gases accordingly. This will be a 2 dive trip with the first dive early am, followed by an approx. 2 hour SIT. Similar to last trip John Walker and I will do our dive during this SIT, and no one will be allowed to dive while we are in the water. Upon our return we will open the gates for the second dive.

The cost of the trip will be $135 per passenger (whether they are diving or not), and food is included. Each diver will have one tank spot on the Great Escape benches, while extra doubles and stage bottles will get stored under the benches.

I will require a $35, NON-REFUNDABLE, deposit to hold your spot and the balance due must be paid by April 7, 2001 or your spot will be sold and no refund will be given. The trip will be limited to 24 divers maximum to allow for ample deck space. We will bring the breakaway deco station along with added 02 hang bottles.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]