free diving clinic...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by kelphead on January 23, 2001 at 12:45:54:

just got this in my e-mail today, perhaps you or someone you know may be interested:

Friends and fellow freedivers,

We are pleased to announce another clinic date for the Performance
Freediving clinic taught by Brett LeMaster (current constant ballast world champion) and myself. All clinics include classroom and pool sessions, open water dives, manual and student notes. Charter boat if required is separate and usually runs $90us to $150us depending on clinic participation.

We have now added an important aspect to the clinic include non-invasive psychophysiological testing for those interested. This is run in coordination with Simon Fraser University towards freediving
research.

Dates are as follow:

NEW CLINIC DATE

Monterey, California
June 9th - 12th, 2001
Saturday to Tuesday

CURRENT CLINIC DATES

North Miami, Florida
February 2nd - 5th, 2001
Friday to Monday

Kona, Hawaii
March 23rd - 26th, 2001
Friday to Monday

Monterey, California
June 9th - 12th, 2001
Saturday to Tuesday

Tuition for the Performance Freediving clinic is $600us as of February 1st, 2001. Spots are first come first served and a 50% deposit is required to hold a spot in any clinic.

Any deposits received or post marked before February 1st will maintain the clinic tuition at $450us. Minimum deposit is $225us and can be made out to Brett LeMaster and mailed to Brett at the following address:

Brett LeMaster
PMB # 681
75-5629 Kuakini Hwy Suite R
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

At this point we only accept check or cash but are working towards accepting credit cards in the future.

If you have any questions regarding the clinic dates or require any
information, check out www.performancefreediving.com or email me at the below address.

Sincerely,

Kirk Krack,
CAFA President / Founder,
Performance Freediving,
kirk.krack@performancefreediving.com
www.performancefreediving.com
604-862-5868

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: