Re: A sidenote-Right, again.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on February 06, 2001 at 14:31:08:

In Reply to: Re: A sidenote-Right, again. posted by AADIVER on February 06, 2001 at 14:15:56:

Frank,

I appreciate that everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.. My real problem with Ken's positions is the blatant inconsistency..

I'm trying to get him to answer the question that, assuming all other factors equal, how is it that solo diving is so OK with him that he feels justified in putting out a * How to Solo* list, but yet he tells new diver's that they WILL die if they breath Nitrox...

In my view the risks of solo diving substantially outweigh the risks of a diver doing a dive with Nitrox so I simply want him to defend his position. I am constantly challenged on every syllable I post about my positions so I'm simply seeing if it's a two way street..

His inconsistency with respect to the positions are what I'm questioning and he is ducking..

You know full well that I'll defend everything that I write, some may agree with me and some may choose not to, but for Ken to get on here, and as he has so often done IRL, indicate that I am *only* a DM and he is an *instructor* then he needs to be held accountable just as I am made to account for opinions...

Elemental fairness mandates that the anti-DIR crowd get held to the same standards and not lowered standards..

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]