Ken, you still don't get it...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on February 12, 2001 at 09:28:26:

In Reply to: Re: We Need to Grow Up posted by Ken Kurtis on February 09, 2001 at 16:17:22:

You continually attempt to meld the two issues...

The biggest difference is that you do NOT see anyone of us getting on here and posting a * How To Tech Dive* list, in fact we keep saying over and over that it isn't for everyone, it takes a substantial amount of training and dedication, not everyone can/should do it..

On the other hand with respect to the solo issue, you post a how to solo list, Chris is in the process of giving us post by post descriptions of how it is safer to dive solo than with a buddy...

I recognize that it is hard to defend such an irresponsible position as you have publicly posted but can you atleast attempt to stay in the realm of reality????

And one of these days, if you ever want any credibility again, you need to answer the crazy and ridiculously inconsistent juxtaposition as to why you tell diver's that they WILL die if they breathe Nitrox, but you think solo diving is so acceptable that you felt the need to post a * How To Solo* list???

I also think that it is important that you disclose that with respect to your Nitrox position that you have NEVER once dived a tank of Nitrox, you have NEVER once blended a tank of Nitrox, you have NEVER once analyzed a tank of Nitrox, you have NEVER taken a class about Nitrox.. You claimed to have read a book on the subject but the reality is that you have ABSOLUTELY NO practical experience with Nitrox but yet you believe that you it sensible to tell newer divers that they WILL die if they breathe Nitrox.. This is the height of absurdity, irresponsibility, and nonsense.. You have steadfastly refused to answer the question and in my view until you adequately address the issue you are absent of credibility and would be well advised to remain silent..

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]