Still Trying to silence him, are you.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on February 12, 2001 at 13:46:29:

In Reply to: Ken, you still don't get it... posted by MHK on February 12, 2001 at 09:28:26:

>>The biggest difference is that you do NOT see anyone of us getting on here and posting a * How To Tech
>>Dive* list, in fact we keep saying over and over that it isn't for everyone, it takes a substantial amount of
>>training and dedication, not everyone can/should do it..

That same comment also applies to DIR, but you do say that everyone should dive DIR.
By the way, what are 'these two issues' you refered to that he mixes?

You keep harping on him that he said that you are going to die on NITROX. Is that something that
was posted or is that an opinion he has just expressed verbally? I would like to get that cleared
up if I can. It seems that things get changed sometimes, so I would really like to see the original
comment if I could.

One other question. When did you become the determiner of credibility and reality?

Looking at your commentto me, 'you'll notice that I don't throw the first punch, but when I'm
attacked I respond accordingly' I am forced to wonder where this started. Was his comment about
NITROX an attack that you are responding to or did he start hostilities elsewhere. Or do you not
consider what you wrote here (and before on the same topic) to be an attack?

Thanx for the info, seahunt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]