Re: Still Trying to silence him, are you.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on February 12, 2001 at 14:33:55:

In Reply to: Still Trying to silence him, are you. posted by seahunt on February 12, 2001 at 13:46:29:

Posted by seahunt on February 12, 2001 at 13:46:29:

You keep harping on him that he said that you are going to die on NITROX. Is that something that
was posted or is that an opinion he has just expressed verbally? I would like to get that cleared
up if I can. It seems that things get changed sometimes, so I would really like to see the original
comment if I could.

This may be hard for you to believe, but not everything that relates to diving has a derivative post on the Calif. NG...

Ken has been saying it for years.. Noticeably absent from Ken is ANY denial of this fact.. Perhaps if you actually got on a dive boat you would know that.

Ken's excuse to me was that it was his way of countering what he perceived as the mis-information campaign with respect to Nitrox...

Ask Ken what question he actually stood up and asked at DEMA a few years ago when it was in Anaheim. The panel was Dick Rutkowski, Tom Mount, Billy Deans, Dr. Morgan Wells, Bruce Weinke just to name a few...

You seem to want to protect Ken, and if so, I'd suggest you stop asking for particulars because they will only serve to embarass him..

Ken's a big boy and doesn't need your help as you will likley only add fuel to the fire...

If Ken challenges my claims I'll happily provide quotes, posts and COUNTLESS others that have hears Ken say this..

You are trying to interject yourself into something that you have absolutely no knowledge about, no background but just want to be heard...

I'd suggest you check with Ken before you speak on his behalf..

Moreover, since you unilaterally decided you would post private communication, I'd like to ask you, in response to your private, and uninitiated e-mail to me, who asked you to be the defender????

Really, I don't
> like to find my self in the role of antagonist or even defender. I build
> people, not tear them down... But I can be a defender when needed

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]