Re: ignore feature

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bert on February 13, 2001 at 09:31:43:

In Reply to: Re: ignore feature posted by brice on February 13, 2001 at 08:28:50:

Someone's sockpuppet wrote; "We could use the button to turn off that divemaster[SELF PROCLAIMED DIVE GOD} MHK.I am glad i do not dive in the LA area.Let me know when he does not work on the diveboats there anymore and i might try so-cal diving. Later dude"

Better yet, have the bbs owner require legitimate and verified e-mail addresses before anyone can participate on the bbs. It's a small price to pay for legitimate use wouldn't you say?

It is too bad you cannot accept what people like MHK or even seahunt are trying to promote. They each have their own style and at times stand on opposite sides of the fence. What value they contribute is that they are both reputable divers in their own way. They are each for real, unlike someone like yourself who will not post their real e-mail address.

It's also too bad you cannot accept diving off a boat in so-cal, I recall MHK only works one boat there, not all of them. The diving has been beautiful until this past weekend.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]