Posted by MHK on February 13, 2001 at 13:00:56:
In Reply to: Clarifying Misconceptions/Anti-D.I.R. (5 of 5) posted by Ken Kurtis on February 13, 2001 at 12:09:09:
Posted by Ken Kurtis on February 13, 2001 at 12:09:09:
But I strongly agree that are many principles upon which D.I.R. is founded that make sense
While you haven't been necessasrily a chief antagonist I'll respond since you felt the need to clarify..
You claim you support the principle of DIR but yet violate most of the core ideas.
1) You denounce Nitrox and trimix;
2) You do NOT adhere to the buddy system;
3) You think donating the primary to an OOA diver is incorrect;
4) you do not favor wing style bc's and denounce the use of a crotch strap;
5) you feel strobgly about using a computer;
just to name a few
Post a Followup