Posted by Kevin on February 14, 2001 at 12:25:30:
Top Ten Reasons to Dive Deep Air
(ya, I warned some of you I was gonna do this )
10. You feel real relaxed and sedated at 230 FSW.
9. You get a nickname, like Deep Freak or Dr. Depth or Mr. Bubbles.
8. Its how they did it in the old days, so it must be “okay”, right ?
7. Nothing bothers you down there, like the deco obligation, where your buddy disappeared to, or the fishing nets.
6. The cables on the Triple Crown look like a spider’s web.
5. The WAH WAH sound is cool, really cool.
4. Nitrogen is good for vegetables in the garden, so it must be good for you.
3. Brett says its okay, and we all know that TDI rocks.
2. No need for those black trimix stickers on your doubles.
And the number one reason for Diving Deep Air is . . . .
1. You no longer have to worry about growing old.
For those of you who do not know what satire or sarcasm is, please look them up in the dictionary before flaming me.
Post a Followup