Re: Hot Air

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on February 20, 2001 at 15:53:23:

In Reply to: Hot Air posted by seahunt on February 20, 2001 at 15:02:24:

Cyberdiver,

You and Eins deserve each other.. You both cyber dive, neither one of you want to learn, and all you want to do is argue on the internet.

Cyberdiver, I hope you are enjoying your self-appointed role as *defender*, because you are making a complete ass out of yourself..

You are taking positions simply to go against me and I've always believed that if you give someone enough rope they'll hang themselves, and you are a shinning example..

If you want to learn it, it's available.. If you simply want to cyberdive and continue to believe that you can learn everything you need to know on a scuba NG, than you've got it...

You should stick with the PADI system if you want to learn how to dive on the internet but if you want to learn something you listen to the teacher as to how to present it, the student doesn't get to tell the teacher how to present information.

The presentation of this material is detailed, easily comprehensible but very difficult to putforthj on a scuba NG with idiots like you that all you want to do is pick things apart, write 5 page thesises and ignore the salient points..

You have said time and again, put up or shut up... Well JJ is a world record diver, he is the primary leader of the DIR movement and is offering to fly out and give you this stuff free of charge and answer any of your ridiculous concerns..

It's time for you to put up or shut up..

It's right here for the taking and if you want to continue to cyberdive than I suggest that you miss the demo. But if you, once again, ignore the opportunity to be demonstrated the very thing that you say is impossible than it's time for you to shut the hell up.......

You will have ABSOLUTELY NO credibility left if you ignore this opportunity, but yet continue with your attacks because you think that you need to defend Ken or Eins...

ANY concern you have you can feel free to bring up, no matter how ridiculous it is...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]