Re: BBS

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eins on February 20, 2001 at 17:37:53:

In Reply to: Re: Hot Air Balloon posted by MHK on February 20, 2001 at 14:49:09:

Your Cybermajesty,
I've got some news for you.

1. I do want to learn, no matter how often you repeat the opposite. Who do you think should know better?
Like I said, if I can make it, I will be there. I will be working on Saturday from 9 to 7 and I will participate in the LA Marathon on Sunday. Don't know what shape I'll be in after that.

2. When someone posts a question on a BBS to me, I may or I may not see it. If you want to be halfway sure I see it, you need to e-mail me.
The "unanswered question" WRT Mia Tegner shall be answered here: experience shows in performance, not in numbers. 3000 dives may or may not prove experience. An example for you: a diver who does x 1000 uneventful dives may be less experienced than a diver who encountered 200 demanding dives and survived them. I hope you get the picture. A diver who conducts herself in a way Mia did during her last dive does not serve to prove experience, no matter how many dives are logged.

3. I'll accept your quoted response to the addressed issue for now until I find the time to actually search the archives. If I find something that sounds quite different, I will post it here.

4. I appreciate JJ taking the time to visit your remote kingdom and I look forward to seeing him again.

Eins

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]