Re: Of computers and soap boxes. What I think. And it is long.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by randy54 on February 22, 2001 at 11:53:22:

In Reply to: Re: Of computers and soap boxes. What I think. And it is long. posted by MHK on February 22, 2001 at 10:13:52:

Mike, you play verbal gymnastics more than anyone here. You complain about what people call solo diving. But if a buddy team falls apart, and some one dies, you say they died because they were solo diving. INHO that is BS. You've been asked how to do your deco calculation, and always give excuses about why you cann't here. rather than give examples. Frank just asked you about the change of mix, and you basicaly said don't you don't worry about if your asending. The whole debate about computers is to maximize bottom time, and by your statement to frank, you admit your system doesn't do that. To just give a fudge factor if your lounging is not doing what you have said your system does with no problem. You complain about having to constantly defend your positon and DIR. Seems the problem is you keep putting yourself into a postion to either have to defend, or don't answer all the post. All that said, you and DIR have a lot of useful information, and I do appreciate the time and money spent, but others have good info too, whether you agree with what they say or not.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]