DIR Demo clarification

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on March 01, 2001 at 15:23:40:

I wanted to make sure everyone understood that this demo will be tailored to the California RECREATIONAL diving market. I have gotten a few e-mails from people that were under the impression that this demo would be about technical diving.

So just so we are clear, I have asked JJ and Carmichael to primarily focus their comments to the avergae recreational diver.

JJ and Carmichael will speak for about an hour or so, Walker and I will be available if local issues arise, and then we would welcome a mutual exchange and an open dialogue. We will stay as long as anyone has questions so please feel free to ask ANY question about ANY concern that you have...

I've specifically asked JJ to address the computer, or lack thereof, issue but I don't want anyone walking away from this demo and still have questions so if something isn't clear please feel free to ask.

We want this to be a two way dialogue and not a one way monologue...

I also just spoke to Jim Hoffman and he told me that since I somehow or another got roped into paying for the barbacue that food will be o' plenty ;-)

3:00 Saturday at Scuba Toys 714-527-0430, hopefully we'll see you there..

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]