Very well said...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wayne on March 01, 2001 at 17:36:38:

In Reply to: Re: DIR Demo clarification posted by tleemay on March 01, 2001 at 17:03:48:

You know I had my blood pressure rise a bit when I read this latest bogus post. And then I read your response and changed my mind.

The fact that you were able to say that the presentation is put on by folks who love the sport and want to share thier approach to it just because they want to share their experience was a positive thing. People who frequent this BBS know that, but infrequent or newer BBSers have now been told the situation. So the "sockpuppet" has done well by creating a forum for your post.

Frankly (not you F.F.), I wish that people would not post if they are not willing to be up front about who they are. Not that I mind a "handle" as I would have used one if I had been more clever, but to pretend to be someone else is so childish. This board has lots of diverse experience and opinions and it valuable as it allows us all to examine ourselves and our sport through differing perspectives. I mean, as "wet" diver, I had no idea how important KY and talc were to the sport! And the soap opera digest has truly increased the pleasure level on this board.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that i think that your post was good and that it shows that there is a bit of good in everything.

Wayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]