Re: DIR demo

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on March 04, 2001 at 17:46:46:

In Reply to: DIR demo posted by Max Bottomtime on March 03, 2001 at 20:13:36:

Glad all you guys/girls enjoyed the presentation. Thanks very much to Jim Hoffman for allowing us to use his shop. By our count we had 61 guests and my sense is just about everyone walked away with their questions and concerns answered.

As you know Walker, Terry and myself have the demo gear available and are always willing to put on a demo and/or just tag along for a dive. We usually use the Great Escape but periodically use other boats so just let us know.

Our next demo is in the works and it will be another trip to the Yukon and we will use the same format as last time. It will be shortly after April 15th ( can you guess why ;-)???) and we will provide details as the day gets more fully organized..

Thanks to all that participated, especially those that drove from as far as Phoenix, Fresno, San Diego and all other parts. The demo started promptly at 3:00 and we didn't leave there until 8:30 so I hope you enjoyed it. We went out to dinner with JJ, Carmichael and Mark Lonsdale afterwards and they all indicated that they appreciated the great turn out and that they really enjoyed doing the demo.

As was pointed out yesterday, DIR is still somewhat of an enigma to California, but it is growing steadily and I'm told that some are uneasy about posting questions to this list, so please feel free to e-mail me, Walker or Terry if you have concerns in that regard.

We don't use sockpuppets so for those that don't already know my name is Michael Kane and I can be reached at

mhkane@prodigy.net
or

310-550-8004...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]