You talk lots of trash, but don't know much...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on March 05, 2001 at 22:08:11:

In Reply to: Re: And here I thought we were making progress ;-) posted by Richard on March 05, 2001 at 17:46:19:

So you have been on the Peace, maybe. You don't know where that name comes from or its meaning. It did come from one place and you don't know what that is. Maybe you aren't as dumb as you are critial though. Maybe you know something I don't. Please explain 'was a diver' or are you just having fun making more stuff up. Am I gonna die? Should I cancel my next two scheduled dive trips and forget my plans for Oceanside exploring?
I never knew diving was a competitive sport, but I've never claimed to be the best diver anyway. I did usually get as many bugs as most of the other divers (not Wayno or Shel), but I guess you didn't see the pictures I had with me at the demo. I also got the jackpot on more than one occasion. Really though, I rate a diver by their comfort in the water and if they come back at the end of the dive. I've done that for 30 years... Well, you're right on one thing, but that isn't hard. I'm still a pain in the ass but that is far better than being a moron like you.
Enjoy, seahunt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]