Saturday March 31 - Wreck Charter

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kevin on March 08, 2001 at 10:47:50:

LETS GO WRECK DIVING !!

On Saturday March 31 I have chartered the Mr. C dive boat for a full day of wreck diving. We will be diving the USS Moody ( DD-277) , the Ace-One (LCIL-735) and the Olympic. All three are classic shipwrecks, with lots to see and explore. These are the perfect wrecks to dive if you have gotten a little bored in the water lately.

For more information on these great wrecks please check out:
http://www.cawreckdivers.org/WrcksName.htm

I am limiting the load to 20 divers, and the cost is $ 80 per diver. This INCLUDES your airfills and all food. Basically I divided the cost of the charter by the number of divers. Weights, cylinders and nitrox cylinders can also be provided for an additional fee.

Since we already have nine spots spoken for, I would suggest if you are interested, let me know early. Payment books your spot, as I am financially responsible for the charter.

The most important artifact you can bring back from any wreck dive is your own butt, preferably intact and unbent. Therefor I will be making *******safety****** my primary concern on this adventure. I hope you feel the same !

If you have any questions about the wrecks or anything else, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kevin

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]