Scubapro MK10/G300 + backup & console for sale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eins on March 12, 2001 at 21:48:44:

A friend, Craig, whom I vouch for, has posted this on the RSD board and since I think it is a good deal, I'll post it here for him:

"First off ... for those who get up in arms as they may see this type of post as using the board as a "bargain ebay site" ... I'm sorry -- no offence intended.

I have a scubapro mk10/g300, just overhauled by the scubapro dealer in town, with a usd conshelf 21 octopus, usd guage console (depth, pressure, compass) and bcd whip.

I bought the reg and had it servivced thinking I'd use it as a pony reg, but have decided not to persue a pony setup (I'll get an AL100 instead for the deep dives).

I've had these regs in the pool once since they were overhauled (Jan 2001), otherwise they've hung in my basement.

If anyone is interested, before I advertise them in the local paper (I won't use e-bay), please drop me an email.

I'm asking $175 US for them. Details about shipping costs can be worked out later (I'll get a quote from UPS, FedEx, the mail system, etc.)

For those who don't know me .... I'm in Victoria, B.C., Canada, and was a fairly regular poster on the [RSD] board (remember DEW Diving ?) before the introduction of the points system. Now I'm more of a silent member of the board community .... not too many people asking questions about BC diving these days.

If anyone's interested, please email me at this craigster@scubadiving.com address, I'll reply from my non-dot-com system.

Craig"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]