Wreck Diving on March 31

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kevin on March 14, 2001 at 12:54:49:

I just had a few spots open up on the March 31 Wreck Boat, if you were one of the divers that contacted me and was told " no space " then contact me again !! This is gonna be fun.

LETS GO WRECK DIVING !!

On Saturday March 31 I have chartered the Mr. C dive boat for a full day of wreck diving. We will be diving the USS Moody ( DD-277) , the Ace-One (LCIL-735) and the Olympic.

All three are classic shipwrecks, with lots to see and explore. These are the perfect wrecks to dive if you have gotten a little bored in the water lately.

For more information on these great wrecks please check out:
http://www.cawreckdivers.org/WrcksName.htm

The cost is $ 80 per diver. This INCLUDES your airfills and all food. Basically I divided the cost of the charter by the number of divers. Weights, cylinders and nitrox cylinders can also be provided for an additional fee.

Payment books your spot, as I am financially responsible for the charter.

The most important artifact you can bring back from any wreck dive is your own butt, preferably intact and unbent. Therefor I will be making *******safety****** my primary concern on this adventure. I hope you feel the same !

If you have any questions about the wrecks or anything else, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kevin

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]