sounds like a good group to me

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by RaiderKarl on March 15, 2001 at 11:10:42:

In Reply to: Re: Mike not everybody has the luxury of a like minded buddy ... posted by MHK on March 15, 2001 at 10:23:53:

I am still trying to put a group together like that up here in my neighborhood in NorCal. In one year of consistent diving, I have only seen one other person with a pony bottle, a small one however. Drysuits are however becoming more popular, especially among D/M and OWSI level divers. Drysuits are certainly safer, although I prefer my wetsuit still. Half of all people up here seem to dive with computers, but few people seem to understand them. I dont know of anyone else who does safety stops, and once my X-girlfriend from hell actually chewed me out for insisting on a 15' 3 minute safety stop after a 65' 30 minute dive. Like I said, you guys sound like a good group, and your quite lucky you all agree on the same gear. As such your group is probably the safest group in the water, and is fully capable as a group of lending rescue to anyone else. Great job. I salute you.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]