Re: Catalina Chamber funding

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on March 29, 2001 at 16:36:02:

In Reply to: Re: Catalina Chamber funding posted by Steve on March 29, 2001 at 16:22:21:

Other than Karl, Billy is equally the nicest guy involved with Chamber Day. They are both just 100% great guys, Ken and I on the other hand.... :-)

Seriously, why did you want to hit ME where it huts?????? ( Am I that bad??? ) :-)

OK, now seriously, despite the number of irresponsible, reckless and unsubstantiated rumors, anyone that spends even a minimal amount of time doing due dilligence would factually know that Karl runs a top notch program. Karl is as honorable as they come and we are lucky to have a guy as qualified as he is running our show.

I've just very recently joined the chamber staff and I can vouch from personal experience that Karl has nothing but the best of intentions and he is always available to discuss any concerns that anyone has. And as I have noted, pursuant to the 501(c)(3) status the books and records are always available for inspection and should anyone have even the slightest doubt you are more than welcome to take a look for yourself..

Any serious minded person would not take seriously any rumor with respect to impropriety, but as is often the case in society, the inflamatory stuff is often times more juicy than the truth and as such gets more attention..

I'll just keep focuing on the facts.. And I'll continue to denounce any such nonsense..

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]