Posted by Kevin on March 30, 2001 at 06:25:23:
In Reply to: Wreck diving warning: NOAA strikes again!! posted by AADIVER on March 29, 2001 at 19:11:01:
I want to make our intentions clear.
Those of us that are wreck diving t6his Saturday on the Mr. C:
1. We will not be removing any artifacts from any wrecks.
2. We will not be hunting with spearguns on any wrecks.
3. We will not be BBQing any dead animals for our own consumption aboard the boat.
4. We will not be laughing, smiling or having any fun while out at see.
5. There will be no loud Bob Marley music played at all.
6. We will not be raising a pirate flag next to our dive flag.
As the divemaster for the boat, I will take this serious responsibility and enforce all of the above rules to the best of my extremely limited ability.
That is all.
Post a Followup