I think this is a picture of Nessie. And you all see so much!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wayne on April 04, 2001 at 09:30:11:

In Reply to: My guess is either a shortfin mako or a GW posted by Eins on April 04, 2001 at 00:22:15:

Ok ok, so you guys all have better vision than I. That is clear. At first I thought it was unclear to be because of software limitations. I have now looked at it with AOL and Explorer on three different computers. I was still convinced you all had a clearer view than I so I kept trying to find something to give me a better viewing of the image.

Then I saved the image as a BMP and played with it in Adobe and CPIC to see if I could see it better. I even took Windex to the CRT!

I do not believe I can see and identify gill slits or the shape of the snout (even with my reading glasses on). I know we are too far west for the Loch Ness Monster, and I believe it to be a big shark, but I am so impressed with the photo interpretations that have been rendered! I need to post a few U/W photos that I have that look like I accidentally pressed the trigger. Maybe they are really cool photos I took and did not know!

Wayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]