Re: A word on computers.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve on April 06, 2001 at 19:13:37:

In Reply to: Re: A word on computers. posted by MHK on April 06, 2001 at 10:27:14:

"The Moody is NOT a dive that should be done on air and you had the opportunity to plan for the 1st dive before you got to the boat. The Moody is not to be taken lightly."

This sounds like a scolding. I did plan for my first, second and third dive before I got on the boat. I have been to this depth before on air and I knew what to expect. If you're looking to argue deep air vs trimix I'm not the one. My dive plan worked to prefection. I'm happy the way it went with the crappy gear I have. The next time I dive the Moody I would change many things, like bring more gas maybe trimix maybe not to get 30-40 minutes BT. I was in the process of either setting up doubles, until I saw this nice steel 160 cuft tank which I could get with a double outlet. Now I'm not sure whether to go for the single or the doubles. But I think that single cost a fortune.

"The Moody is not to be taken lightly."

Yes, I agree this is definitely an advanced dive.

"My copy of DecoPlan is on my home computer and I'm at work so I will run profiles over the weekend and post them on Monday.."

I'll look for the post, others may be interested also.

Steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]