For the record . .

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kevin on April 10, 2001 at 14:54:39:

In Reply to: Re: Hunting and Wrecking posted by John on April 10, 2001 at 14:29:08:

For the record . . .

Its tax time and things are crazy.

I did chores last weekend, didn't get wet and thats making me more crazy.

I have been dealing with the State on a wreck permit, AND THEY ARE REALLY MAKING ME CRAZY.

so, I am calm now. Or at least I am trying to be. I think I over-reacted to your post. I blame Dehydrated Gill Syndrome.

For the record, I am sorry.

You posted "Could you share with me who it was or who gave you that information."

I would prefer not to say who. The statement indicated that artifact were being targeted on the Sacto. I choose not to repeat things that other people have told me regarding their wreck diving. But I also don't want you to think thats its something I made up, or lied about. That is veryimportant to me.

I am willing to say that the person that mentioned it is a regular poster on this board, and the person standing next to him is also a frequent poster. If he wishes to step forward and contact you, great, if not, there's nothing I can do.

But on a general note, we really do try to display the wreck stuff. In fact I am right now working on removing a very large prop, and its donation to a maritime museum. My only requirement to the museum is that it is mounted in such a way that kids can put their hands on it. You know how kids like to touch things to help them understand what they are seeing.

And as for the SCUBA show this year, there will be alot of new stuff, I promise.

Passing the peace pipe your way, as it should always be done on this BBS.
Kevin

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]