Re: Refreshed memory Repost again.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve on April 11, 2001 at 11:56:38:

In Reply to: Re: Refreshed memory Repost again. posted by MHK on April 11, 2001 at 09:44:08:

"I'm in tax season ( I actually have a real job for a living and April 15th is quickly approaching) sorry I couldn't respond until now but lighten up a bit.."

Good advise, lighten up we have until Monday to get the taxes post marked? Forget those customers just have them send in all their money, file for an extention and if they get a refund apply it toward next years taxes. :-))

"As for the 02 and why it isn't incorporated into the plan I'm not sure what you are talking about????"

I thought DIR divers offgassed on pure O2 for the last shallow bit?

Yes, I want to learn about O2 windows and dobbler testing not to mention trimix. Trimix has been brought up so many times it's like watching all the Subway commercials on TV. I'm going to subway all the time now but unlike Chad who lost 150 lbs I've gained 15.

"As for giving a free deco software program on line, you need to realize that this is what these people do for a living and how they pay their bills. Would you be willing to give away for free your trade or craft?????"

I thought the GAP software is free. Now push yourself away from the computer if your too busy and get back to work. Sorry I called you on your promise but it did get you back here and it created some pretty good discussion.

Steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]