You hypocrite

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on April 20, 2001 at 13:36:06:

In Reply to: Re: Wet Suit diving with a Steel Tank posted by seahunt on April 20, 2001 at 13:23:09:

You claim that I try to silence anyone that doesn't have a DIR belief but then how do you propose to address me...

and I'd like to exorcise you from the board for harassing people on the board. I've asked for permission to do that, but haven't gotten it yet,

What an idiot...

Just because you have no rationale basis for anything you conjure up you propose to have me banded from the board..

Good Luck...

I offer reasons for everything we recommend, you offer nothing... All you do is appoint yourself some type of protector and then proceed day in and day out to make an ass out of yourself....

The reason, since it's obvious you haven't figured out, why Carmichael told you the lesser of two evils in your particular set of stupid facts was that diving wet with steel was ok was because you're a mess.

According to your own words and your own admissions you dive so sunstantially overweighted that you can't keep off the bottom unless you continue to swim.. That being the case, if you needed to ditch you would have SO much weight to ditch that it's probebly in your case better to dive with a steel...

That's what I'm talking about one stupid solution for a stupid set of facts.. You stated that you needed the steel tank for added bottom time but rather than look at how screwed up your diving practices are and fix the problem you provide a dumb solution for a problem that shouldn't exist in the first place...

Did you ever consider taking some weight off so you don't need to keep swimming the whole damn dive and then perhaps you could get your RMV down to a reasonable level?????

God forbid you proactively solve a problem before it happens....

The reason why I keep pointing out your faults is because when you get on here and say that we said this or we said that I have to provide the context with which we said it...

Carmichael and JJ told you about all the testing that had been preformed, they gave specific reasons for why it is the way it is and all you did was hear what you wanted to hear which was under a dangerously stupid set of facts Carmichael said a steel with a wetsuit was OK and then posted that, so in the interest of full disclosure I wanted to provide the context of the insanity.....

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]