BodyGlove is definitely the best wetsuit !!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by RaiderKarl on April 24, 2001 at 10:40:09:

In Reply to: Wetsuits posted by Jonah on April 23, 2001 at 22:52:58:

There are lots of good wetsuits out there priced affordably too. Seaquest and ScubaPro both serve large segments of the wetsuit market. BodyGlove has been around the longest.

Ankle and wrist seals are nice, but they will run up the price of your suit. Zippers are bad, because they leak water.

Put on sox before you donn your wetsuit and roll up the ankles a bit and you wont need zippers. If the proportion of your hand size to your wrist size unusually large, you may need wrist zippers. Women with small wrists sometimes do.

I wear a BodyGlove wetsuit. It doesnt have seals. It fits snugly enough to where I dont feel I need seals. It looks great too! Any diver in a BodyGlove suit, famous for the past several decades, is a great looking diver. BodyGlove INVENTED the wetsuit!

The ONeill Pirate looks great too. ONeill is a name you mostly hear in surfing and surfboards, I believe.

Choose your own poison. ScubaPro, SeaQuest, ONeill, BodyGlove, six of one, half a dozen of the other. Fit is the most importing thing. Try the suit on, see if it fits snug, look at yourself in the mirror too! Do you LOOK like a diver? Do you FEEL like a diver? Try that with each different suit on, then decide.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]