Beach diving down there

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wayne on April 25, 2001 at 16:06:20:

In Reply to: Re: Tough question -- long answer posted by Kendall Raine on April 25, 2001 at 15:45:38:

Yea, I know that Akumal is not that good from the beach. But it is good for ruins and its not far from other diving. I might do the cenotes with the wife. I have been looking at Bonaire and some other places, too. I need to be able to get to some sloping beach dives for the little ones. I can drive or take the ferry. I have heard that Coz is lacking in shore dives as well. Do not know if that is true. But the vacation will not be a full on dive trip, but rather a vacation that includes diving. The real DIVE VACATIONS are when we leave the kids home so we can just dive and not babysit.

On eht ebone growth thing, somehow the kids seem to use my tanks full of geezer gas. Someday I will get them nitrox cards (maybe patches, too). But even so, I never take advantage of the extra bottom time. I still use air tables and computer (except I do check my exposure). When they use my funny air they are with me and we NEVER come close to 1.4 PPO2.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]