Re: Make it a 100 HP ...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on May 02, 2001 at 17:35:54:

In Reply to: Re: Make it a 100 HP ... posted by seahunt on May 02, 2001 at 17:21:42:

Rather than go back and forth, line by line, I'll just make a few overall observations and then sit back and laugh my ass off..

You are CLUELESS!!!!!!!!!

I've got 50+ jumps on the Moody and you've got 2 jumps at Gordo Banks....

Hiiiiippppppeeeee!!!!!! Well, that makes you a expert than...

Even someone as clueless as you should figure out when to speak and when to shut up... This would be one of the times when being silent is a good idea.. You are WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY out of your league discussing diving the Moody with me.

Why don't I make a suggestion...

Dive it alteast one time and then open your mouth... You missed the boat at almost every turn in my initial post and you have as much business discussing deep diving with me as you do teaching me french...

You have ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS getting involved.. I don't care that you survived a dive at Gordo Banks, btw, I've done Gordo as well, the fact of the matter is that you are suggesting the following:

1) Diving the Moody on air, using no deco gases, with a buddy that you have never met and using a computer to calculate your dive, without proper redundancy, without proper support, with no OE training and with a terrible gear configuration....

You are the number 1 reason why I don't go on commercial boats to the Moody anymore. You have no business whatsoever doing this dive, you think becuase 2 dives out of 3000 were done at 150' that you'll be OK....

You now have just demonstrated why GI says never break rule # 1.....

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]