Re: Very good... :)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on May 04, 2001 at 12:18:48:

In Reply to: Re: Very good... :) posted by seahunt on May 04, 2001 at 11:54:49:

I rarely, if ever, on any of these lists have as much fun as I do playing with you. The only other guy that came close was Dr. Michael J. Black, in fact, I think he has you beat for the supidity king...

But in the interest of future exchanges is there anyway you could keep your posts to a reasonable length???

You crack me up with your nonsense and the problem is that I don't have enough time to respond to all of your nonsense in your long winded posts. There's just too much material to work with...

Given how impressed I'll be with your swimming in rough seas skills, why don't you take me up on the offer to join me for a dive????

You do that heliocopter, overweighting, 2 computer wearing, steel tank with wetsuit thing and I'll do my thing and let's see how it goes....

You can keep up the cyber diving all you want, but there are some of us on this list that actually believe that diving involves getting into the water and not writing essays about diving...

BTW, I know you tried to ignore the fact that I set you up and you fell hook line and sinker, but atleast acknowledge that you made an ass out of yourself...

BTW, did you get a chance to check the cites I gave you??? Or are you hoping that BillP will save your ass???

Just remember you told me how stupid and dumb I was and that I didn't know what I was talking about and that those words don't exsist and as such I was clueless but then I informed you that they weren't my words they came from studies supplied by NASA and your buddy...

So please tell me that now that you know that they weren't my words that you don't think that BillP and NASA is stupid, idiotic and clueless...

Or could it just be that you let your bias get in the way??? Could it be that you just took an opposing point of view even though you didn't have a clue about the underlying matter???

That's why you have NO credibility.. You talk about things you know nothing about and then tell the guys that know that they are idiots...

That's the definition of a moron...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]