Re: Wreck Diving

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fetseraeb on May 08, 2001 at 15:29:28:

In Reply to: Re: Wreck Diving posted by Steve on May 08, 2001 at 14:36:48:

I will be diving with a buddy. Who has been on this wreck before but has not done it as a deco dive. I will be using twin 80's and carrying an extra 120 with me down to the wreck. I am going to attach the 120 at the ascent line just incase. I am hanging 2 80's off the front of the boat with our deco gas. My buddy plans the same. I am going to the dive according to the navy dive tables but I am planning on extending the time of my deco's just for added safety plus I am planning on decoing with nitrox. I have a computer that will calculate deco's to 350' I am using it just as a back up because my buddy does not dive with a computer so we are3 diving according to the tables. I am carrying one reel as am emergency ascent line but since this wil be my first deco wreck dive (I plan on doing a few practice dives in a quarry) the only wreck penetration will be a simple descent and ascent into the wide open cargo holds. My main reg is a mr12 with a mares akros and a sherwood octo. the 120 I am carrying will have a posiden odin with no octo. I will be in a 6.5 farmer john suit. Plus a few other safety features like knife/sausage 2 lights, ect

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]