Yes, we do NEED to do this again...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on May 09, 2001 at 15:53:20:

In Reply to: Re: Wreck Diving posted by Bill Johnson on May 09, 2001 at 12:57:48:

Read his post... He is signed up for an IANTD class to dive air in the 140' - 170' range...

I don't care how much you want to talk about BS procedures and/or IANTD standards.. This guy is taking a IANTD class that will allegedly * teach* him how to dive a wreck, in freezing cold water, at 140' - 170' on air..

Pay attention Bill....

BECAUSE IT CAN'T BE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could care less how much you want to defend this nonsense, I could care less how much you want to rant about the changes at IANTD, but their are idiots out there still offering these classes, and there are students that don't know any better that are paying money for these classes...

If you want to help solve the problem, here's how you do it.... Tell Tom to STOP offering the C-card, Tell Tom that any of his instructors that are caught selling this type of training will be removed from IANTD..

Unless they step up to the plate and put an end to this BS I don't want to hear you complaining anymore about me making fun of IANTD...

They started this, they need to end it... Deep air can NOT be taught, just as you can't start a driver's ED class and say I'll teach you how to drive while you're drunk...

Cut the crap, get with the program and take one of Walker's classes and understand what it is that we know that IANTD is NOT telling/selling you...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]