Re: Well, well, Michael. I guess you choose baseless abuse.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on May 10, 2001 at 11:28:28:

In Reply to: Well, well, Michael. I guess you choose baseless abuse. posted by BillP on May 10, 2001 at 11:20:22:

Bullsh*t, I sent you to responses that you *claim* you didn't receive.. I have forwarded them here and I'll forward them to anyone you want time stamped so this BS about me not repsonding is BS..

I don't have all the time in the world to answe every question in such a short period of time so I prioritize my reponses..

Taking on IANTD and deep air I can do without thinking. It's simply too easy and I'm able to do that while I'm on the phone or doing other things..

Going back and forth over technical issues and finding 2 yeard old posts takes time so I totally resent the fact that since you CLAIM not to have received e-mails that you suggest I duck the issue within 24 hours..

My number is 310-550-8004 and I don't duck anything...

You aligned yourself with an idiot and as such you jeopordized your credibility which is sad because I was operating under the assumption you really wanted to work through the issue and not just jump on the BS wheel that is our BBS..

Realize that Seahunt knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the subject matter, and in fact, knows little if anything about diving, but since you want to play it that way that's fine...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]