USS Moody - May 20 !

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kevin on May 14, 2001 at 12:07:27:

Three divers cancelled out at the last minute on the USS Moody trip this Sunday, May 20, 2001. I am trying to get their spots replaced. Please contact me if anyone is interested in going.

The following is a recap of the original announcement:

Who wants to go wreck diving ?

The USS Moody charter is set for Sunday, May 20, 2001. Cost is $ 90 per diver, and that includes food and airfills. The Mr. C Dive Boat ( San Pedro ) will be leaving the dock at 6:30 AM and we will diving the USS Moody the entire day.

We will be diving both the bow and stern section. It should be a beautiful day as the conditions have been great lately. Check, cash or credit card reserves your spot, and this is a limited load charter just like last time.

The USS Moody ( DD-277) is a Clemson Class Four Stack Destroyer launched in 1919. She is a giant wreck and really an important part of our maritime history. Lots to see and explore, she is one of the best local wrecks dives in California.

For more information on the Moody, check out:

http://www.cawreckdivers.org/Wrecks/moody.htm

This charter will be conducted with SAFETY first and foremost at all times. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Kevin Rottner

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]