I almost bought the little Drink Thingy Mouthpiece!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wayne on June 04, 2001 at 08:03:11:

In Reply to: SCUBA Show posted by randy54 on June 03, 2001 at 21:24:44:

But then I decided to see if anyone else does it first and if it really works! I get so dang thirsty, but I somehow think a bota-bag is a better answer -- just take the reg out and insert the nozzle.

I also changed my vacation plans while on the show floor -- we are now booked for Grand Cayman. What a great show. I ended up there both days. On Saturday I had my youngest daughter (weeks away from 10 year old). She is so cute and nice that everyone gave her stuff. Like the fish-shaped beach bag from Pioneer Research -- makers of the Reefmaster Cameras (I got a pack of Moisture Munchers and am not complaining!). On Sunday I took the wife to the SCUBA Show for our 24th wedding anniversary celebration. (It's good to be married to a diver!)

Only two compaints: I think that once you buy an admission it should be good for both days, or at least cheaper the second day. Second, I sure liked the Queen Mary as a place to have conventions.

So, anyone buy the drink thingy? Let me know after a few dives if it still works!

Wayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]