I forget the name

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wayne on June 04, 2001 at 21:48:36:

In Reply to: Re: PADI's diving kids posted by jr gordon on June 04, 2001 at 21:03:30:

They were about the middle of the show on the right side of an aisle (as seen from walking in the entrance). The fellow working the booth was very short in stature. I threw away the information he handed me. My wife and I were walking away in a daze of bewilderment after our conversation there. As I said we are now going to Grand Cayman where we will do a ton of shore diving in shallow to medium depths with the kids and a few boat dives without the kids.

FWIW, I am not all that anal about the depth limits on the kids. But I expect a commercial operator to do it by the book. In my case we will probably have the kids on nitrox and we do really slow ascents anyway from shore dives. 10 year old will be sandwiched between the wife and I. 13 year old between wife and 18 year old. 18 year old is pretty good in cold dark, and deep so we feel pretty good about her in tropics. 13 and 10 year olds are a different story with us staying within grab range underwater.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]