Thank you for the kind words!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brad on June 06, 2001 at 00:34:37:

In Reply to: Underwater Photography here in So Cal posted by Brad on June 05, 2001 at 10:03:23:

It means a lot to me when divers like the pictures, they know the difficulty and the luck involved. I wish i could answer the questions about the equipment, but honestly i know nothing about it, don't even know what an fstop(sp) is.

That moray eel is a buddy of mine, i've been visiting him for 4 years now. He lives in the same little grotto with his huge ab friend and his burgandy crabs. There were once 4 living together, but the others must have moved on. A couple of years ago when i carried live bait, i fed him that squid and as you can see, he LOVED it!.

He actually comes when i call him. I swim down to his grotto and don't see him, so i utter a sound and go up for another breath. The next time down, he is always there! (except twice). He has a distinctive bend in his bottom jaw so i know it's him. I have a series of pictures of his face that i have taken over time. He is a delight!

Maxbottomtime, those are some nice wreck pictures! I only know of two wrecks that are accessable while freediving. One of them is at Nic. Some pics of that wreck will appear on the 'shipwreck page' very soon. I got a pic of a monkeyface eel last time i was there, i was thrilled!

Glad you liked the pictures, there will be more on the site as time goes by.

Sincerely, Brad

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]