Re: i thought i was in your so-called "killfile"...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Walker on June 07, 2001 at 09:13:51:

In Reply to: i thought i was in your so-called "killfile"... posted by kelphead on June 06, 2001 at 16:54:42:

Kelpy, you need to see a shrink. I told you that you didn't know what you are talking about. That was the TRUTH then as it is now. It is not an attack, it is the truth.

I didn't return your post because you are a nut case and have proven that many times with several people.

You are the type to ask a favor of someone then turn around and stab them in the back. You did it with MHK after he loaned you gear and helped you configure it. You have opposed fellow divers on this list who share common interest of those who promote the DIR phylosophy. Your recent post of purchasing equipment in San Diego rather than from someone like Jim who has patiently helped you out with your descision to go with DIR gear shows your selfisness.

You do nothing on this list but act as some sort of mediator and have started pletty of controversy yourself. Then you site around pouting, playing the part of the victim.

Thsi is not an attack, it is an honest reply for using my name in your post.

Now, go see that shrink!

JW

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]