Re: Nicely put, but flawed.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on June 07, 2001 at 10:24:56:

In Reply to: Nicely put, but flawed. posted by seahunt on June 06, 2001 at 22:22:40:

Seahunt,

I don't chase anyone of the board because they share a different viewpoint..

Just because you keep saying it over and over doesn't make it true..

For example, Wayne and I are working through an issue and it's apparent that he and I don't share the same view but Wayne has been a gentleman in every post he has ever made on this list and I'll treat him with the same respect that he gives me..

RaiderKarl and I don't see eye to eye on a few things ( deep air and solo) but once again, he has been a gentleman so we treat each other respectfully...

You and Chris appointed yourselves as the *protectors* of the universe and accordingly start arguments for the sake of challenging my credibility.. You've made it clear that all you want to do is damage my credibility so you constantly throw out red-herrings to sidetrack the issues that we are advancing.. Ironically enough, I probably wouldn't have pushed the issues as much as I have had you not taken such an aggressive attitude. And as I have said often, I back up every position I advance with theory, dives, and a willingness to demonstrate it on boats, in water, at clubs and at shops..

Terry and I did a demo on Tue. evening and we had over 100 people in attendance, and the majority of the people that came up to us after the demo said that they hadn't thought of this or that.. Even the guy that set up the demo ( a 20 year instructor) came up to us afterwards and told us that he picked up a few things..

In other words Seahunt, I back up what I say with action... You simply try to take some of my comments out of context and twist the words to undermine the fact that I do in fact back up what I say... Until that pattern changes I'll never stop hammering you...

Anyone that knows me personally or who has attended one of my demo's or who has been in the water with me knows that I back up everything that I say and we put safety and efficiency ahead of everything else.. 16 dead diver's in 15 months should give everyone a wake up call....

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]