Re: Mike Kane ... looks like you made it back from your cave diving vacation

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on June 11, 2001 at 12:02:14:

In Reply to: Mike Kane ... looks like you made it back from your cave diving vacation posted by RaiderKarl on June 11, 2001 at 11:48:27:

The caves were great.. I put out a pretty in depth trip report just before the bbs went down.. I didn't save a copy but suffice it to say, it was a blast...

We did in fact observe the rule of 1/3's as we do when doing any type of OE diving.. We would not allow anyone on our team that didn't think the rule of 1/3's was mandatory.. I'm often asked why I wouldn't dive with someone who breaks 1/3's in OE's and my answer is simple, because if he breaks 1/3's and I have a problem it's my gas that he is violating...

I was up near your area this weekend.. We did Monterey beach on Sat. and Monesterey on Sunday.. On Sat. we had less than 5' of vis and yesterday it opened up a bit to about 15'... Water temp was 47 degrees.. And from the believe it or not school of MHKisim's, I actually did beach diving.. I'm not a big beach diving fan and after this weekend I remember why ;-)

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]